Ever After - Under the Iron Sea (March 2019 PPU Exclusive)


I have one last polish to share from this weekend's upcoming Polish Pickup 'Album Covers' release.  Ever After has taken on Keane's sophomore album, Under the Iron Sea and created a polish that just needs to find its way onto your wish list. Under the Iron Sea is an album that is based on the realities of finally achieving what you set out to do and the pros and cons that come with it so this deep, moody polish perfectly captured the colours of the cover art as well as the feel of the music.





Under the Iron Sea is a deep navy holo with blue shifting aurora shimmer and navy blue holo hex and micro flakes. For me, I saw a blackened teal jelly base with small dark microflakes and a strong tightly scattered holo flare. The holo is really prominent in person and my bright lights kind of washed that out.  You can see it better in the macro shots.

I'm not much one for green polish or blue polish but when you give me a deep teal polish, it's always instant love.  I knew from the second I unwrapped this bottle that I was going to love how it looks. I was right.  This is the type of colour I could wear forever.




Like the album this polish is based on, the formula of Under the Iron Sea is perfection.  Jelly holos really work well for me, especially given I have such a strong c-curve (especially on my ring finger). The jelly applies easily and then stays where it's put. The first coat was slightly transparent but the second covered my nail line perfectly!  Easy application and removal.



Under the Iron Sea will be available for $11 from March 1st - March 4th at Polish Pickup.

Will you be adding this to your ever extending list?






Ever After 

Polish Pickup

No comments