Road to Polish Con - Week 4



I am so excited to share this post with you all today! I am one of the official rotational bloggers for the 2018 Polish Convention that is being hosted by Miranda of Ever After polish in New York State in June.

As we head into that time, each participating brand has created a polish that is considered an exclusive 'Road to Polish Con' release.

This is week 4 and today I have the Bohemian Polish offering that will be available starting today until next Thursday.

My Soul is in the Sky



My Soul is in the Sky is described as a blue to purple multichrome with copper shimmer and holo multiflakes to mimic the sky at twilight.  In person, the blue shift from purple was evident around the edges of the polish.  My camera really wanted to focus on the copper shimmer, though, which hid the blue in the photographs.


I used two thin coats for full coverage of my nail line.  It went on smoothly and cleanly and the formula is enough that I quickly went to Bohemian's store to see what else was available for me to try.



My Soul is in the Sky will be available today on The Polish Convention site. It will be available for $11 plus $3.50 shipping. International shipping is also available.

Use the code MYLACQUERCABINET and you will receive a free gift with purchase. 

Polish Con also offers to hold your "Road to" polishes and ship them all together for one shipping cost.  Since the website only allows one code per purchase, if you would like your polish held for one shipment but also would like to get the free gift with purchase, use the code MYLACQUERCABINETHOLD.  This will ensure that you still receive your gift with purchase for using my code.

Will you be grabbing this blurple beauty?


The Polish Convention



No comments