Top Shelf Lacquer - Cyan-tifically Proven (Polish Pickup Exclusive)

Hey guys! It's POLISH PICKUP DAY!!

What is Polish Pickup, you ask? It's the brain child of the lovely ladies from Fair Maiden Polish who listened to the wants and needs of the polish community and set up a monthly collaboration for indie polish makers.  Each month, the community votes on a theme and then makers are free to create something amazing based on it. The window for ordering is the first weekend of every month and then it takes a few weeks and the polish arrives at your doorstep.  The shipping cost is next to nothing, too!  Best. Thing. Ever.

Today, I have Top Shelf Lacquer's contribution to this month's Crystals & Gemstone theme - Cyan-tifically Proven, based off of a fox turquoise.


Cyan-tifically Proven is a neon turquoise creme base with a subtle holo sparkle and a gold shimmer. It has lighter flakes that shift from teal to orange to pink.



I know I have always been a fan of Amy's polishes, but this one is perfection. The creamy base, the subtle holo, the gold shimmer. An amazing representation of a turquoise stone.  Add to that the flakes that shift colour and I am a goner.  Plus, the name?! Just love.



I used two coats for the coverage of my nail line.  Since it is neon based, the formula is on that indie thicker side (so it stays where you place it) and I allowed it to dry slightly before adding the next coat. I used a thick coat of quick dry top coat to gloss it all up.



I threw on a coat of matte top coat to really try to bring out the flakes and I think I like it this way best. The details are really what make this polish.

Cyan-tifically Proven is available now at the Polish Pickup site and retails for $12.

While I have your attention, Top Shelf Lacquer is also running a 50% off clearance items sale with the code CLEAROUT. Once those babies are gone, they are gone!

Polish Pickup

Top Shelf Lacquer

My Lacquer Cabinet 




No comments