My Indie Polish - Seven Year Switch


Hey, hey everyone!

I know that things have been quieter again lately but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things again. After an insanely busy summer that included moving and an emergency surgery (both of which wreaked havoc on my nails), I feel like I am beginning to settle into my new job and have enough time to devote to some blogging interests again.

And boy, oh boy, am I back with a doozy of a polish to show you all today.

My Indie Polish - Seven Year Switch



Some of you may know that I have a Facebook group for thermal nail polish lovers called Holy Shift. Every now and again, polishes are created and offered specifically for members of this group. When Tanya of My Indie Polish contacted me about a thermal flakie with a very strong multichrome shifting shimmer, I was intrigued to see it.  The results are fabulous.





Seven Year Switch is a deep forest green to white thermal base with colour shifting flakes and a strong purple to green shifting duochrome shimmer.  It sounds complex and it is.  This is a stunning polish and I literally gasped out loud when I put it on for the first time.  The thermal shift is a strong one, and then combined with the shifting shimmer it becomes one of those really special polishes.



I half expected the warm state to be almost translucent on my nails but with a few coats I didn't have much visible nail line.




I used three thin coats of Seven Year Switch for the opacity that you see here. It applied easily and the formula smoothed onto the nail without any issues. It is a really reactive thermal, so it shifted between cold to warm and into transition throughout the day.  Excellent formula with a stunning result.


Seven Year Switch will be available tomorrow, October 1st at 9am EDT.  It will be priced at $16CAD plus shipping.  This polish is in VERY limited supply. As in, only 20 bottles will be available kind of limited. Once it's gone, that's it. There won't be more, so I recommend you jump on this one if you want a bottle.

Will you be grabbing this beauty?



My Indie Polish 

No comments