Road to Polish Con - Week 5 - Kathleen & Co.


Hi everyone! I'm back after a little break that I took after the craziness that was PPU.

Have you all been following the Road to Polish Con releases? Because if not, you're missing out.

This is Week 5 in the series and I'm here to share the Kathleen & Co offering with you all.

Purple Pixies on Parade



Purple Pixies on Parade is described as a purple crelly base with turquoise metallic microflakes and colour shifting flakes.  I would call this the perfect stereotypical girly polish, which I love. There also seemed to be a pink shimmer in there too.



Kathleen & Co is a new brand to me and I was really impressed by the formula for this polish. It went on smoothly and covered in two easy coats. The flakes just shimmer under the surface of the polish but I didn't get issues with dragging or texture. A+ from me on formula.



Purple Pixies on Parade will only be available during this week. It retails for $11. You can purchase it directly here

Don't forget, if you order from the Road to Polish Con, you can use the code MYLACQUERCABINET and receive a gift with purchase. If you're taking advantage of the one shipment of polish at the end of the RtPC series, use the code MYLACQUERCABINETHOLD and you'll still get your gift. 

Are you all going to Polish Con? I'll be in the middle of moving so can't make it this year but hope next year will be my year. 

Have a great week, everyone!







No comments