Supernatural Lacquer - Castle of Glass (March LE)




Welcome back! If you popped by last night, you saw that Supernatural Lacquer has a pre-order style restock tonight.  Check out swatches of the Once Upon a Villain Collection (re-imagined) to see what will be available. As well as those beauties, Stefanie always does a monthly limited edition polish as well.  For March, that polish is Castle of Glass (LE).

Castle of Glass



Castle of Glass is described as an indigo-leaning deep blue with multicoloured shifting flakes, green shimmer, and a touch of scattered holo.  This polish is a sure bet for a hit with the blue lovers, flakie lovers, and shimmer lovers.  So, basically everyone.



The longer I am around indie nail polish, the more I learn about which brands' formulas work for me.  Supernatural Lacquer is just one of those brands whose work on her polish has made it so every polish I try is a hit.  I often hear of complaints about bloggers who are only complimentary but I really feel when a brand's maker has put the effort into producing a product that they are proud of, you won't hear negative things because it wouldn't be released if there were problems.  This is how I feel about this brand.  Stefanie's effort to ensure quality is so evident that it sounds almost overly complimentary to read the reviews, but I assure you, it's the truth.  Castle of Glass applied like a dream, the flakes sat flat and shimmered in the base, and opacity was built with just two coats.


Castle of Glass will be available tonight at 9pm est for a cost of $11 USD.  It is a pre-order style restock, so you can take your time in deciding, which is something else I love about SNL.


Supernatural Lacquer


No comments