Supernatural Lacquer - Djinn 2.0

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!

Supernatural Lacquer is having a restock and I am so excited!! She has a bunch of polish from before I was a collector coming back and....just OMG!!

One of the Supernatural (the series) inspired polishes that is coming back is Djinn 2.0.   Well, I guess technically Djinn 2.0 isn't coming back because it's a reformulated version of an old favourite, but those are semantics.

Let's take a look.


Djinn 2.0



Djinn 2.0 is a cobalt blue jelly base that is filled with bright blue/teal hex and square glitters. Not only that, but Djinn transitions into a blue-hued glow in the dark polish when you turn off the lights.




Don't let anyone every tell you that photography of GITD polishes is easy.  I took about 200 photos and this was the best I could get.

Djinn 2.0 required two coats for opacity, which is no small feat considering it's a jelly and my nail edge is usually very visible. I let the first coat dry for a few minutes before I added a second.  It is a thirsty little number and dried matte and slightly textured, so I added two coats of Gelous top coat and a quick dry top coat and that smoothed it out nicely.  Removal took a little elbow grease (or you can do the aluminium foil method for much easier removal).  So worth it, though.




Djinn, along with a bunch of others, will be released at www.supernaturallacquer.com tonight.  Check out the FB fan group for more information on what else will be there!



No comments